Post by Alpha Onyx on Feb 3, 2017 13:46:31 GMT -8
The Site Rules
1. Bullying or harassment will not be tolerated at all out-of-character (this includes all OOC boards and the shout box). TPF is supposed to be a fun and supportive community and anyone found being bullied or harassed will be dealt with accordingly. Please, notify a staff member if you are being harassed by someone! Proof will need to be given along with your accusation. Proof can be logs or screenshots, screenshots are a more preferred choice of proof, however.
2. When you joined TPF you showed an interest in our site. All we ask is that you be active. Now that doesn’t mean you log in rigorously every single day and post around the forum frequently, we only ask that you pop in from time to time and perhaps post here and there if you have the time to spare. If you are going to be leaving for a bit please notify Alpha Onyx or Remi of your absence.
3. No Spamming or double posting in the forums. This means you cannot comment twice, but must wait for another person to post before you post again. If not this creates spam and makes our forum look messy.
4. Don’t advertise anywhere on the forum besides it’s designated area! This means posting links to said site or promoting it in any kind of way. Anyone found breaking this rule will be warned.
5. The Pack’s Fate’s rating is pg-13, keep it that way. Meaning there should be no sexual themes. However, please warn someone if there is graphic violence in your roleplay post.
6. “Sentence enhancers” (cussing) is allowed here at TPF, however, don’t be extreme about it. Keep some tact and dignity as it can be offensive for others, this means use a sentence enhancer every other sentence.
7. When joining the site please join with your character’s name. Please avoid double naming, that means avoid names like Frostbite or Hickorytooth. This site is a 1 account per wolf. You can create as many characters but you have to keep them all active. We have the right to decline a character of yours if we see you not using your other characters.
8. To ensure you have read our rules type in “The Boss” in your bio for your secret code.
9. Proboards TOS must be followed at all times! This means TPF will not allow nor accept anyone under the age of 13. You will be banned without warning.
10.Staff reserve the right to add onto the rules with or without your prior knowledge! However, we will notify you if the rules have changed.
11.Avatar’s here at TPF are sizes 220 x 350 px. Please make sure your avatar is this size! If you need help sizing your avatar shoot a private message Remi ’s way, she’ll be glad to help you.
Chatbox Rules1. Like mentioned above do not advertise in the shout box. We do not condone advertising as there is a place made specifically for that, use it. You’ll be warned otherwise if you are found advertising.
2. We cannot stress this enough, but please be aware of what you are talking about in the shout box as there are sensitive subjects out there for certain people. We want our members comfortable around one another and getting along and we can't accomplish that if we have ignorant members.
3.No roleplaying in the shout box as there are plenty of threads for you to do that in.
4.Cussing is allowed in the shout box, however, don’t overuse it. Keep it to a minimum as some people can take offence to it.
Role-Play Rules1. TPF is a semi-realistic site, this means keep things somewhat realistic. No crazy or abnormal coat or eye colors. Please don’t god-mod or power-play! This is a big no-no here at The Pack’s Fates.
2. Please no double naming, this means if another user has the name you wanted you cannot name your wolf that. This is confusing and it is a first come first serve.
3. There is an exception only if the other user has left the forum and or has been inactive for over 3 months.
4. Here at TPF we have a word count. Our word count for roleplay posts must be 100 words or more. This is to avoid low muse replies and for members replying to your posts to be able to get a better response out of your post.
5. The character limit here at TPF is 6 characters per account. If you have more than one character please be active with them!
6.Avoid double-posting or spamming the forums! It makes our site appear messy and we want our boards as neat and aesthetic appealing as possible.
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY